Round 2 of Team v recruitment opens!
Are you passionate about making a difference? Dream of changing the world? 18-25 years old and living in England?
As a Team v leader you will recruit and lead a team of volunteers to tackle three BIG social issues and use your creative brilliance to make real change happen in communities across England.
Reasons why you can’t afford not to apply
- It’s a fun, once-in-a-lifetime experience and you’ll make amazing friends along the way
- The difference you’ve always wanted to make – we’ll empower you to make it
- The campaigner and leader you’ve always wanted to be – we’ll support you to become it
- The top-quality training you need to do amazing things you’ve only dreamed of doing – we’ll provide it
- You will receive a £1,000 scholarship on completion of the programme to support your ongoing development
It takes a certain sort of person to be a Team v leader. It’s a passion and energy that’s hard to communicate on an application form, but it’s that enthusiasm that makes the air fizz when we get you all in a room – and we can’t wait to bring you all together!
Over the next few weeks here at Team v HQ, we’ll be busy meeting and greeting our first group of Team v hopefuls.
We’re incredibly excited that in less than 2 weeks’ time, we’ll be face to face with some of the young people we’ll be working with over the next year to develop them as campaigners and leaders.
So if you missed out on applications first time round… what are you waiting for?! Apply now and be part of a unique network of young people, changing the world one campaign at a time.
Recruitment is open for another 6 weeks before we swiftly turn around our second interviews to make sure all our leaders are in position and ready to start recruiting their own teams of volunteers come September.
Hope to see you there. Good luck! Apply here