Preservation of your privacy is important to v and we are committed to letting you know how we use your personal information and using it responsibly.
Information about you
- We may collect personal information from you when you:
- enquire about our services and/or about v;
- request or share information through the website;
- register for any of our mailing lists or events through the Website; and/or contact us through the Website.
This personal information may include but is not limited to the following information about you:
- your name (including your first names and surname);
- your email address;
- your telephone number(s) (including your mobile telephone number);
- the name of the organisation you work with or are employed by;
- video footage of you; and
- photos of you.
We may also ask for or collect some additional, non-personal information from you. Pursuant to Clause 3.3 of the Terms and Conditions, when you view or use the Website, and/or provide us with information about yourself, you are stating that you are over 18 years of age or are a minor using the Website with parental consent. You agree that any information you provide to us about yourself when creating a Profile or at any time will be true.
Our use of this information
Your personal information will only be used by us to:
- process your requests;
- respond to your questions or comments;
- provide or administer activities relating to our services or the services offered by the Website;
- provide you with information relating to the Website, v or our services, or that we feel may be of interest to you;
- maintain our organisational records;
- carry out research or prepare reports; and
- supply to third parties as described in paragraph 2.3 below.
If you do not want to receive information from us or third parties Contact Us by email at email@example.com with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject field. If you only wish to unsubscribe from one of our services, or from receiving third party emails, please specify this in the email Any personal information that you provide when you use the Website may be shared with third parties, including but not limited to: providers of support services to v but only if the sharing of your personal information is necessary to carry out such support services; and companies or organisations that are connected to or affiliated to v; and/or third parties that we have selected in order that they may contact you with information about volunteering, activities, goods or services that may be of interest to you. (See clause 2.2 for how to unsubscribe to this service). v accepts no liability for any misuse of your personal information by third parties and you therefore proceed at your own risk. Subject to this clause 2, your personal information will not be sold or disclosed to any third parties without your permission unless we are required to do so by law.
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us. Communications in connection with the Website may be sent by us by e-mail. For ease of use and compatibility, communications will not be sent to you in an encrypted form unless we specifically agree to do so and you provide the certification to enable us to communicate with you in that way. E-mail unless encrypted is not a fully secure means of communication. Whilst we endeavour to keep our systems and communications protected against tracking viruses and other harmful effects we cannot bear responsibility for all communications being virus-free.
The Russell Commission Implementation Body
A company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales under number 5639689 and registered charity number: 1113255. References to “v”, “our”, “we” or “us” in these Terms and Conditions are references to The Russell Commission Implementation Body. If you would like to contact v: please email firstname.lastname@example.org