Ever wanted to be a star?
- Upload your picture to the Do Something UK website
- Tweet your favourite celeb to win a take-over of their social media profile!
With Do Something’s first campaign, #ReverseRiots, you have the chance to not only make a huge difference to young people in the UK but also have YOUR photo be the profile picture of one of our amazing celebrity ambassadors.
The celebrity support for the #ReverseRiots campaign has been huge – it goes to show it’s not just us that thinks it is important to change the unfair and unjust negative portrayal of young people today. They have been showing their support via Twitter, Facebook and many of them have got involved themselves with a #ReverseRiots picture too!
Here are some of our fave snaps so far:
And we’re excited to announce that some of our celeb friends have even agreed that on the anniversary of the riots, one lucky fan will be able to take over their Twitter profile picture for the day!
So what do you need to do to get involved?
1) Upload your #ReverseRiots picture to the website here
2) Share your picture on Twitter and include the #ReverseRiots and your chosen celebs’ twitter handle
e.g. “I just got supported #ReverseRiots with this picture! @4PlanB”
That’s it! Simple
So which celebs are offering this amazing prize?
• Stooshe (@Stooshe)
• Plan B (@4PlanB)
• Delilah (@delilahmusic)
• Roots Manuva (@rootsmanuva)
• The Wombats (@thewombats)
• Sam Faiers (@SamanthaFaiers)
• Billie Faiers (@BillieFaiers)
• Paloma Faith (@Palomafaith)
• Toddla T (@TODDLAT)
• Tempa T (@TEMPA_T)
Not only could you win this amazing prize, but you will also be part of this year’s biggest social action movement for young people.
We know we can make a big change and once and for all say “enough is enough” to the demonization of young people.